Fung Ming Chip, Rubbing Script, 2017, ink on paper 24 x 48 in (61 x 122 cm). Courtesy of Fu Qiumeng Fine Art.
Asia Week New York ends today. This is your last chance to visit the galleries and to view the online exhibition.
- Find out which galleries are open today with this list with a handy graph, which you can take with you while you gallery hop. Visit the dealers' pages for more details, and check out our interactive map in case you get lost. If you prefer the printed guide, it is available at the galleries and auction houses.
- Akar Prakar, Art Passages, Egenolf Gallery, Kaikodo LLC, and Thomas Murray are live with Asia Week New York's Online Exhibition.
- Christie's is holding auctions today.
- iGavel has an auction viewing today.
- Tonight from 5-7pm, The Charles B. Wang Center is holding a reception for the opening of The Splendor of Japanese Contemporary Baskets.
The Asia Week New York 2023 Online Exhibition is live. Browse highlights from the exhibiting dealers as well as selections from upcoming auctions. Some of this year's participants are showing online only. The web address for the Online Exhibition is: march2023.asiaweekny.com
The galleries mentioned below are exhibiting online only.
Receptions, openings, ongoing exhibitions are listed here.
Curated by Jinyoung A. Jin, director of cultural programs at the Charles B. Wang Center, the treasures in this exhibition take visitors on a remarkable journey across regions and time.
Charles B. Wang Center.
The Asia Week New York daily digest features one auction highlight per day.
We hope you've enjoyed this daily digest for Day 9 of our 2023 edition! Discover even more exhibitions, auctions and events at asiaweekny.com.