Cho Yong-ik (1934-2023), 70-62, 1970, oil on canvas, 44 x 44 in. (112 x 112 cm); Courtesy HK Art and Antiques LLC
Asia Week New York Autumn 2023 last day continues with a wide selection of exhibitions, dealer appointments, and online shows.
Asia Week New York Online Exhibition:
Back by enthusiastic demand, we again offer our extremely popular Autumn 2023 online exhibition featuring highlights from our gallery and auction house members’ current shows. Some of this year's participants are showing online only. To view this exceptional online show, click here.
11 gallery exhibitions are open in-person today:
- Ralph M. Chait Galleries
- Dai Ichi Arts, Ltd
- Fu Qiumeng Fine Art
- HK Art & Antiques LLC
- Ippodo Gallery
- Kapoor Assets
- Joan B Mirviss LTD
- Onishi Gallery
- Scholten Japanese Art
- Thomsen Gallery
- Zetterquist Galleries
- Egenolf Gallery, INKStudio, Kaikodo LLC and Tai Modern are live with their online exhibitions
- iGavel Auctions is holding an auction viewing today
- Sotheby's viewing for their online auctions is available by appointment only
– Important Chinese Ceramics and Works of Art starting at 9am
– Online auctions are open for bidding
TODAY'S FEATURED EVENTS
Artist Talk at Fu Qiumeng Fine Art: The Art and Symbolism of Tuanshan
Join Wang Mansheng as he discusses the deep study of Song dynasty fan leaf paintings and shares his own creative journey.
65 E 80th Street, Ground Floor
6–8pm, tickets required
View all calendar events here.