Company School, Grey Heron (ardea cinerea), Calcutta, circa 1820, opaque watercolour on paper, with pencil, pen and grey ink, 50.5 by 68 cm), Courtesy Oliver Forge and Brendan Lynch Ltd.
Asia Week New York Autumn 2023 continues with a wide selection of exhibitions, dealer appointments, and online shows.
Asia Week New York Online Exhibition:
Back by enthusiastic demand, we again offer our extremely popular Autumn 2023 online exhibition featuring highlights from our gallery and auction house members’ current shows. Some of this year's participants are showing online only. To view this exceptional online show, click here.
10 gallery exhibitions are open in-person today:
- Ralph M. Chait Galleries
- Dai Ichi Arts, Ltd
- Fu Qiumeng Fine Art
- Ippodo Gallery
- Kapoor Assets
- Joan B Mirviss LTD
- Onishi Gallery
- Scholten Japanese Art
- Thomsen Gallery
- Zetterquist Galleries
TODAY'S FEATURED EVENTS
- Christie's, Gallery Tour with Robert D. Mowry, Christie’s senior consultant and the Alan J. Dworsky Curator of Chinese Art Emeritus at the Harvard Art Museums
20 Rockefeller Plaza at West 49th Street
11am – Meet at front reception desk
- The Rubin Museum of Art, Bardo: How do We Write About the In-Between? tour and lecture coinciding with the current exhibition Death is Not the End
150 West 17th Street
- Bonhams and Christie's are holding auction viewings today and their online auctions are open for bidding
- Doyle and Sotheby's are holding auction viewings today
- iGavel Auctions two online auctions are open for bidding
View all calendar events here.